Tongue-tied

Origami event has started but the hunt has be delayed until the 10th I believe, so I'm going back then !
Also, Inertia has made some more poses. And about time 'n' all ! 
(What does he do all day? I mean, really?)
Anyway... Yay and stuff !
Pose: Inertia - Are We To Speak? (new)
Other new poses from Inertia are..
Sits: 
Had This Thing
Hour of Dread

Stands
Down to One
Hold My Gaze
Light Eruption
My Star in the Sky
Slip Your Mind
Something Wrong?
Stare Down
Used To Be
Run For It, V1 and 2 (see previous post)

Candy Apple: ..::( siratama )::.. - RINGOame (new) @Origami
Tongue: ..::( siratama )::.. - NATUMATURIgacha 4  (new) @Origami
Background: ..::( siratama )::.. - NATUMATURIgacha  2 RARE - yo-yo-kazari -

[CX] Beaded Antlers
Raw House - Trilby
Eyes: Dead Apples - Sinistre - Bloodlust
Deadwool - Duster Coat

Make up isn't available any more so it's a moot point. (Yes, it's that old... )
( And yes, I was having an invo rummage)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 5th

I did all my best to smile

Be still my beating heart